3/31/03: Actions Taken Against Japanese HLS Customers In Germany

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003

      ACTIONS TAKEN AGAINST JAPANESE HLS CUSTOMERS IN GERMANY

      SHAC received the following anonymous demo report:

      �We have held home visits and demonstrations outside employees and directors of definite HLS Japanese customers in Germany last week. Targetted were a sales director of CBC the company who own half of HLS�s Japanese office in Dusseldorf, a district manager of HLS customer Eisai in Stuttgart and Takashi Yokoyama, a director of HLS customer Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, another Japanese HLS customer, in Frankfurt. Japanese customers of HLS worldwide need to realise that activists will travel anywhere in the world to track them down and expose their connections with animal abusers HLS. Japanese customers of HLS who sponsor animal cruelty, take heed because we are on to you.�

      "Live in peace with the animals, animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

      Tell of your passion of the causes you fight for!

      Do you Yahoo!?