Deloitte & Touche Capitulate-As HLS Run Out Of Friends

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003

      DELOITTE & TOUCHE CAPITULATE - AS HLS RUN OUT OF FRIENDS
      Posted by: Anonymous on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 07:42 GMT
      Huntingdon Life Sciences Just when Brian Cass of HLS thought things couldnt get any worse, Arkangel has received information that Deloitte & Touche are no longer prepared to support a company like HLS

      John Connolly, Deloitte & Touche's senior partner, today confirmed that:

      "Having completed the audit for 2002, we will not be offering ourselves for re-election as auditors to Huntingdon Life Sciences."

      This is bad news indeed for an animal abuse company struggling to continue their future in animal misery,one by one HLS's friends in the financial community have abandoned them,it can only now be a matter of time before HLS are relegated to historical oblivion!

      "Live in peace with the animals, animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

      Help us close down Huntingdon Life Sciences:

      Do you Yahoo!?