Dial HLS for Murder

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      The employees of Huntingdon Life Sciences are killing 500 animals everyday to test the next toothpaste, food coloring or washing detergent. However, they can't do taht if they are on the phone all the time! So give these people a call. HLS in the UK has to cancel or change internal numbers frequently because of constant phone calls - this looks bad to potential clients and investors. Activists in the UK have set the pace - lets keep up!CALLING TIPS
      Use Payphones - there's no need for them to know who's calling!
      Buy calling cards to use at payphones
      Call more than once - the longer they are on the phone, the less time they have to kill animals
      Leave them voicemails - as HLS employees! "Hey Barbara, this is Mike in Large Animals - I have an urgent question - call me, extension 2016"
      Use Internet cafes to utilize free calling websites:
      www.phonefree.net
      www.net2phone.com

      www.zipfax.com BE CREATIVE - BE RELENTLESS -

      NO REST FOR THE WICKED!

      You can also download a .PDF version of the these numbers.
      (you will need Acrobat Reader to download. Get it here for free.)

      Internal HLS Numbers
      Check out a number of ways offices have been targeted throughout the campaign.
      Note: not all these actions have been organized or are affiliated with SHAC USA SHAC runs an aboveground campaign legally campaigning against HLS. All illegal activity is done by anonymous activists who have no relation with SHAC.
      January 5, 2002
      WARREN BAMBOOZLED - CREDIT CARD MAXED OUT BY ACTIVISTS
      January 5, 2002
      2001: THE YEAR IN HLS
      January 3, 2002
      WARREN'S NYC HOME RANSACKED
      December 29, 2001
      NY DAYS OF ACTION ROUND UP
      December 9, 2001

      STEPHENS NYC OFFICE GETS A PAINT JOB
      December 8, 2001
      STEPHENS/NYC EVENTS HYPED BY ALF
      December 5, 2001
      DALLAS STEPHENS OFFICE STICKERED
      December 2, 2001
      DALLAS PROTEST UPDATE
      November 28, 2001
      BANK OF AMERICA STINK BOMBED IN SEATTLE
      November 27, 2001
      STEPHENS INC - NYC OFFICE ATTACKED BY ALF
      November 27, 2001
      ALF HITS BANK OF AMERICAS IN TX

      November 26, 2001
      BAKERS FOR ANIMAL LIBERATION TARGET STEPHENS INC.
      November 25, 2001
      BANK OF AMERICA TARGETED IN SEATTLE
      November 16, 2001

      STEPHENS STinc. - ANOTHER STINK BOMB ATTACK - NOW IN TEXAS
      November 14, 2001
      NYC STEPHENS OFFICE GETS A VISIT
      ...and the list continues... visit the news section for a longer list.
      PHONE NUMBER EXTENSION NAME DEPARTMENT
      HUNTINGDON LIFE SCIENCES - EAST MILLSTONE, NJ

      732.873.2550 2016 Large Animal
      2020 Caroline
      2021 Cardiovascular
      2040 Muriel Chemistry
      2050 Pam
      2070 Darioush Dadger
      2100 Vet Services
      2120 Margie
      2160 Physical Pathology
      2166 Central Out Project Management
      2222 IT Help Desk
      2250 Reproductions Group
      2251 Suzanne Mullen
      2253 Janet
      2280 Tracey
      2290 Rosentoc's Tech Room
      2310 Kathleen
      2320 Chemistry
      2390 Archives Dept
      2400 Todd
      2510 Cindy Pilbury
      2520 Cathy Brower
      2600 Facility Group
      2610 Chemistry
      2700 Cleaning Services
      2761 Scott Babbet
      2800 Carol, Dave, Joanne Inhalation Dept
      2850 Donald
      2970 Rosemary
      2990 Cage Washing Dept
      3019 Mike Towth
      3070 Rich Finance Dept
      3080 Purchasing
      3090 Finance Dept
      3181 Finance Dept
      3322 Michael
      3333 Simon
      3400 Fetal Pathology
      3490 Purchasing Dept
      3462 O'Brien
      3561 Jim Staffish
      3850 Don
      3880 Pharmacy Dept
      3900 Finance Dept
      3980 Barbara

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

      Do You Yahoo!?