Quote of the Week

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2002
      "Marsh will be a target.
      This also goes for any other company or business that has ties with HLS, they will pay for it.

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2002
        "...I am outraged by how corporate-America abuses the judicial system and attempts to scare the animal rights movement. ...The logical conclusion is that the plaintiffs never had a case. The lesson from this litigation is that any animal abuser, like HLS, are the courtroom equivalents of schoolyard bullies; stand up to them and they will collapse like a house of cards."-William Strazza, Esq.
        SHAC attorney
        after HLS dismissed their year long
        RICO suit against SHAC that cost
        them roughly $650,000

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2002

          Quote of the Week:

          " 'We have been profitable at the operating level for the last two quarters' ...Although he refused to confirm that the group was (financially) back in the black"

          -the Sunday Telegraph
          interviewing Brian Cass on HLS

          "We have sustained both operating and net losses in each of the past five years. We cannot predict in any degree of certainty when those operating and net losses will cease and the company will begin to realize operating and net profits."

          -Huntingdon Life Sciences

                 Colleen Klaum

          Do You Yahoo!?