New poll for HLSsucks

  • HLSsucks@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 2, 2002
      HLSsucks group:

      If you were protesting, would you go to
      jail on behalf of the animals?

      o yes
      o no

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • HLSsucks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 2, 2002
        HLSsucks group:

        Do you have anything better to do?

        o No, I'm a student and my parents give me money
        o No, I have no friends and SHAC gives me a sense of family.
        o No, and I really like standing out in the cold weather
        o No, none of the other terrorist groups will have me
        o Yes, but I really like fluffy animals

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • HLSsucks@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 2, 2002
          HLSsucks group:

          What SHAC means to me?

          o I need a place to belong
          o I need a place to hide under a mask and scream
          o I need friends and the other terrorist groups won't let me in
          o I follow Kevin's directives, without even thinking
          o It doesn't matter to me what we do as long as it is for the benefit of animals

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • HLSsucks@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 2, 2002
            HLSsucks group:

            What I would do for SHAC?

            o Break the law?
            o Vandalize property of an animal abuser?
            o Vandalize property of someone else to put pressure on an animal abuser?
            o Commit a felony, knowing that there is a remote chance that it will hurt someone?
            o Commit a felony, scare innocent people and their children as long it benefits SHAC's cause?
            o Commit Arson?
            o Blind someone with paint?
            o Attack an animal abuser with a baseball bat?

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • HLSsucks@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 28, 2003