Urgent Action for Cambridge Primates

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Urgent Action for Cambridge Primates
      Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 03:41 GMT
      Events Stop Press : The Planning Inspectorate hearing the appeal for the building of new primate 'research' labs at Girton College (University of Cambridge), where monkeys would be housed underground and subjected to cruel, invasive brain experiments, are visiting the gates of HLS on Thursday 5th at 10am to see
      the potential effect of animal rights protest
      at Girton. Please do not let their visit be in vain!

      Please bring as many as you can to the gates of HLS laboratories at Woolley Road, 1mile north of A1/A14 Junction . [ MAP ]

      Contact X-Cape (http://www.x-cape.org.uk): 01223 311828 or email:
      info@...

       Colleen Klaum

      Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today:

      Do you Yahoo!?