Event: They cut open cows & burn pigs

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      --------- Forwarded message ----------
      To: notmilk@yahoogroups.com
      From: "notmilk2002"
      Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:25:24 -0000
      Subject: NOTMILK - They Cut Open Cows & Burn Pigs

      Have you ever been to an animal rights
      demonstration? If not, Sunday's New York area
      event will be the most symbolically important
      one of our generation. Ask your ten closest
      friends to join you, and become one of those
      individuals who turns this world into a gentler
      place for animals.

      At the conclusion of this column I include undercover
      photos taken inside of Huntingdon's lab. These are
      very painful to see, and the vision of these pictures
      might motivate you to insure that we forever put an
      end to such horrible torture.

      Please join a few hundred demonstrator/protestors
      on Sunday, December 1, 2002 at 11 AM in New Jersey.
      For more information:

      http://www.December1.net

      Mention the name "Huntingdon Life Sciences" to
      animal rights activists, and you will elicit the
      guttural responses of abhorrence, revulsion
      and exasperation.

      These are the people who intentionally burn pigs with
      blowtorches in the name of science so that experimental
      creams can be used to ease unbearable suffering. They
      kill and dissect cows after human genes are implanted
      into bovine cells so that a wide range of new genetically
      engineered foods and medicines can be grown in milk.

      Clinical investigators conduct scientific trials for
      pharmaceutical companies, and have been conducting
      their "business" for 50 years.

      These are the men and women of science who poison
      stray dogs. These are the researchers who have
      purchased kidnapped pets, and drilled into chimpanzee
      brains, and castrated cats in the name of science.

      These are the bad guys in Disney-like rescue movies
      who little children boo and hiss in theatres and later
      wake up screaming to during nocturnal terrors. These
      are the men and women whose real-life actions make
      Cruella DeVil (101 Dalmatians) seem like Mother Teresa.

      Tomorrow is the 50th birthday of Huntingdon, and a
      special celebration is planned. Hope you can make it!

      When: 11 AM
      Where: East Millstone, NJ (Colonial Park)

      Directions:

      NJ Turnpike to Exit 9 (New Brunswick) to
      Route 18 North

      Take the Rte. 27 South Exit towards Princeton

      Loop under the bridge, pass through one light, make
      a right onto Easton Avenue

      At the train station make the second left onto Hamilton Ave.

      Hamilton turns into Amwell Road
      (Stay on this road for about 15 minutes)

      After seeing Mile Marker 19, you will see the Shady Brook
      Herbery. Shortly after, Mile Marker 18 will follow.

      After seeing that, make a right onto Mettler's Road

      The lab is on your left

      PARKING is available at Colonial Park (on your right)
      just before Huntingdon Lab.

      Undercover photos taken at Huntingdon:

      This thinking, feeling primate is not here voluntarily.
      Would you have the courage to look into his eyes?

      http://huntingdonsucks.com/gallery/picx86.jpg

      Is the experiment over? When alive, this creature
      had pain receptors, emotions, and cognitive
      processes equal to that a four-year-old human child.

      http://huntingdonsucks.com/gallery/monkey01.jpg

      Was this one with the big floppy ears your pet?
      Do dogs show love and feel pain? Did this one
      deserve this kind of end?

      http://huntingdonsucks.com/gallery/DOGNOBRA.gif

      Veterinarians must wear gloves and masks when
      operating on live animals. No such precautions
      are taken here, and painful infections often
      result. Is this Nazi Germany or New Jersey?

      http://huntingdonsucks.com/gallery/picx138.jpg

      This is not your typical Easter photo. Bunny
      rabbits should not be subjected to this:

      http://huntingdonsucks.com/gallery/picx78.jpg

      Look at those sad eyes:

      http://huntingdonsucks.com/gallery/picx105.jpg

      Wouldn't you like to reverse positions?

      http://huntingdonsucks.com/gallery/picx116.jpg

      Robert Cohen
      http://www.notmilk.com

       Colleen Klaum

      Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today:

      Do you Yahoo!?