[HLSS] Re: A Challenge...

  • Warren Keith Bruhn
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 16, 2006
      scenario Br1:

      1. Atlantean ruins (aquarium store)
      2. Coral formation (aquarium store)
      3. Set of seaweed (aquarium store)
      4. Set of "Denizans of the Deep" on clear stands (Sheltrum VSF)
      5. Set of divers --"Gentlemen Treasure Hunters" (Sheltrum VSF)

      V: Deep Ones (Cthulhu mythos)

      Alt V: Another set of divers with submarine (try Reviresco)

      Alternative to Atlantean ruins: a sunken treasure ship (aquarium)
    • Richard Johnson
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 27, 2006
        Well, it's not quite Christmas (I missed the deadline by a few days) but I
        have picked the winner. There were a lot of fun and unique entries but I
        picked the winner because of the generic nature of the pieces he provided.
        It would be easier to come up with three scenarios when I have great
        pieces like a jaguar skull or a sunken ship to work with. But to take some
        very generic items and craft three unique chapters for a game I thought
        would be more of a challenge.

        So, everyone give a rousing applause for Mike P. the winner of the
        challenge. Besides winning a copy of the book upon its release in March,
        Mike's name will also appear in it along with his entry.

        Thanks to everyone for taking the time to submit your entry and I look
        forward to more challenges in 2007!

        Richard A. Johnson
        Rattrap Productions
        www.pulp-heroes.com