Group and Website Updates

  • HIWB-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2009
      Dear all, things have been a bit quiet on here the last few months - at least partly down to me. However I have now updated the group website (ie at www.hiwb.org.uk ) to include all the narrow boat stuff I previously had elsewhere. If you have a related website I would be happy to add a link, and similarly if you could promote the HIWB one that would be welcome.

      I have a number of photos of unnamed boats which I shall be seeking information on shortly.

      Additionally I now hope to start adding the barge, shortboat and related lists and photographs I have been storing nearly all my life. At that point I will start to promote this mailing list rather more widely - say give me another couple of months? Don't go away..

      Best wishes (and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that!)

      Chris D