105Re: [HFCCparalegal] Rules of Civil Procedure

  • Julie Lucas
    Mar 22, 2005
      ok. don't know if i was specific enuf but oh well. i may not be in class tonight either my son maybe getting sick and he's really cranky. we're supposed to be going to WVa tomorrow so I'll be missing class thursday too. can you let me know if he explains anything between documents in interrogatories and request for documents. i'm a little confused on that one...
      thanks for the reference too

      erica aytes <ericaannaytes@...> wrote:
      i had a hard time with that on the last paper. i couldnt even locate it on westlaw.
      how are your interrogatories?

      Julie Lucas <jml043077@...> wrote:
      Maybe it's just been a long time since I had to do this... but I can't find the Fed Rules of Civil Procedure. Can you guys refresh my memory?

      Do you Yahoo!?