YOUR Input?

  • THenne1713@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Just a note to the gang that we NEED your input for your Searches, Finds,
      Sources, Data, and Discussion.

      I was just browsing the OUR website and NOTED that Most of the Input is
      FROM Me!. Now some of items I post come from parties that sent it directly TO
      me, and to a few of those contributors, I owe an apology. It appears in a
      (few) of the message texts that ( I ) was the author, and that was not my intent.
      I was simply trying to remove some of the extraneous Header/ Footer garbage,
      (or) protect the (FULL) email address privacy. I may need to go back and
      clarify a few and will try to do so when i find time.
      My point in THIS Message, tho', is to ENCOURAGE THE INPUT OF ALL MEMBERS!
      - If you have not posted your search query, please do so.
      - If you have found new LINKS that were helpful, Please let us know.
      - If you have a question or complaint, Please voice it.
      - If you have found LINKS from the website that are bad, let us know

      Anyway, hope the point is made that this is YOUR Board and NOT My Board, and
      its success or failure depends upon YOUR INPUT!

      Thanks to All
      Terry