Re: Hennessy, (Joseph) search

  • THenne1713@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2003
      Richard,
      I will send an INVITE from my Yahoo site, and also suggest
      (www.familysearch.org), if you have not already looked there. As you may/
      may not be aware, so many Irish civil records were lost in a fire circa 1923
      that it makes the search extremely difficult.
      - Was there an Immigration to the US? If so, approx when?
      - The one other quick thought I have is Irish Church Records, which I believe
      are a sheltered and protected resource, but which MAY be still available, if
      you can determine WHERE to look?
      Regards,
      Terry