Re: [HENNESSY/EY] Database Update

  • Patsy Hennessy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi Terry,
      I went to the site, saw your info and tried to figure out how to put my
      name, address etc such as you did. Cannot see where to do it. Can you
      advise, please? I am registered already.
      sincerely............Patricia Hennessy
      Genealogy - Gravestone Inscriptions for
      Gloucester and Restigouche Co. NB
      http://www.bathurstgen.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        Patricia, After going to database and clicking on the File (which Opens the
        file), then click on "Add Record" (right above the light-blue screen bar)
        You just "weren't holding your mouth right" or couldn't "get the bifocal to
        adjust" :-)
        Terry