Re: [HENNESSY] (no subject)

  • george hennessy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Hi
      my names George Hennessy I am researching my Irish family.
      My Grandfather was James Hennessy his wife was Ann Henessy. They moved to
      very near to Byemoor. Most of the Time their next door neigbour was a Willam
      Hennessy . My grandfather also had a daughter caled Ann and a son called
      William.
      I am just about to go on holiday but if this info is useful as a lead email
      me and I willl get out all my infor from the british cencus and let you have
      it
      geo