Re: [HENNESSY/EY] Re: Another Hennessy!

  • Lee Fairbanks
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      Dear Christine,

      Thank you for your reply...I must check the names of our ancestors with my
      father, but William and Jack is ringing bells...COuld be any number of
      people in our family but I must admit I am not the best at remembering names
      or numbers!
      My father lives in Holland and will be coming over at Xmas - I will get a
      proper list and dates then.
      Of my great grandfather, all I know at present is that he was married to
      Nora and they had my grandfather Michael John, Mary (known as Maisy) and
      Bessie...Who all moved to England (Guildford to be precise) with thier
      mother Nora - after my great grandfather died under embarrasing
      circumstances. That's all I was ever told. My grandfather died whilst I was
      a child but was known to have a drinking habit like many of his generation.
      Maisy was more or less my acting grandmother but died in 1998 at the ripe
      old age of 87.
      I'll check out the trade too, meanwhile, have a great festive season,
      yours,

      Lee Celeste Fairbanks