Re: [HENNESSY] hennessyhousephotos.txt

  • Carole Demers
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
      Terry: Why is the information submitted on Cashel & Emily archived so we
      cannot access it without signing up on Flashbase? (Also, the Hennessy
      website was busy so I could not retrieve my password). Really could use
      that Cashel/Emily info.

      Carole
    • THenne1713@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
        There is a text file on the website under FILES with copies of the emails,
        explaining some of the photos found under PHOTOS

      • Terence Hennessy
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2001
          Carole,
          You should have no problems viewing archives, and I am am totally
          lost about "Flashbase". I never heard of that before...
          Terry
          p.s. AOL software giving me a problem at the moment, so having to use
          another log-in.

          --- In HENNESSY@y..., "Carole Demers" <CARA-MIA@w...> wrote:
          > Terry: Why is the information submitted on Cashel & Emily archived
          so we
          > cannot access it without signing up on Flashbase? (Also, the
          Hennessy
          > website was busy so I could not retrieve my password). Really
          could use
          > that Cashel/Emily info.
          >
          > Carole
        • BONNIE KOCI
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
            Hi Judy, I would love to see the grave site at Cashel and hear any
            information you have on your Hennessy line. Bonnie Hennessey Koci
            bonnie@...

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • jacjsc@att.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001