Re: Mail

  • THenne1713@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      In a message dated 4/1/01 10:10:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
      millertb@... writes:

      > Subj: Mail
      > Date: 4/1/01 10:10:07 PM Central Daylight Time
      > From: millertb@... (Tom Miller)
      > To: thenne1713@...
      >

      > Hi Terry
      >
      > I haven't received anything on the clan in some time. If I have fallen off
      > the end of the table or between the cracks, can you put me back in the cc:
      > file
      > Thanks
      >
      > Tom Miller
      >
      > millertb@...

      Tom,
      In November, I moved over to egroups, which was absorbed in January by Yahoo.
      I did not see you as a subscribed member, so added your name. WELCOME BACK!

      and, to Tom, and the other members: I see that traffic has been a bit slow
      lately, and apologize on my end. But, between a woodworking project for that
      soon-to-be grand child of mine (due in August) and a trip to Hawaii coming
      this next week, my web time has been limited. BUT, to take advantage of this
      opportunity, I will REMIND ALL (as I have done several times in past years),
      that this group is successful because of the group effort and individual
      efforts of ALL! If you are new and have not yet posted (and we have 10-12
      that fit that catagory), please feel free to do so. Whether it be question,
      a recent reseach find, or info you have stumbled across that doesn't seem to
      fit your needs, please feel free to share!
      Regards to all!
      Terry