Re: [HENNESSY/ EY Genealogy Re: Lawrence Hennessy/ Terence

  • Larry Hennessy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2013
      Terry,

      I don’t remember you ever telling me this or I would of jumped on it. I know transcripts are sometimes almost impossible to decipher. Where can I look at these if you still have the URL to the sites and if you would be so kind as to let me know where they are so I can piece them together for a fit.

      Thanks Buddy,

      Larry

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 22, 2013
        The specifics that I recall was Ancestry.com 1930 census, Seattle, Washington area (I.e. my Dad's family)

        Terry
        thenne1713@...

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 23, 2013
          Thanks Terry, I’ll check it out.....

          Larry

[...]

        • thenne1713
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2013
            Larry,
            My son recently found some Irish census with a Lawrence and (maybe Patrick)?  I will try to get to you in bear future