Re: [HENNESSY/ EY Genealogy Re: Hennesy

  • Michael Mangold
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 23, 2012
      Sue: thanks for the clarification. BIG difference in becoming a dad at 40 instead of 50. I know!
      Never got your update. I'm really proud of you for finding that link between Ireland and the New World which was so elusive to me. Some day when my workload slows down, I'll pick up the ball again on our genealogy.

    • RICHARD HARRIS
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 27, 2012
        When time allows I have information that I did not include in the book, there is just to much.  Hope all is well with the family, love to all.  sue