Thomas Hennessy from Kilkenny

  • peggy mcmahon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2012
      My Thomas Hennessy was born about 1800-1805 in Kilkenny. He came to the U.S. during the famine years. His second wife was Margaret Dougherty from St. Patrick's Parish in Kilkenny. I don't know about his first wife and/or children. He settled in Kingston, NY, and had two children with Margaret......Patrick, born 1858 and Mary, two years later. Does anyone connect with them? Merry Christmas all!! Peg McMahon