Re: Change of address

  • THenne1713@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2001
      In a message dated 12/31/00 5:50:09 PM Central Standard Time,
      irishmon@... writes:

      > Please add this address to your address book and delete my old address. It
      > will take effect on January 1, 2001.
      >
      > I'm sorry if this causes you any inconvenience.
      >
      > Here is wishing you a very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Larry Hennessy <A HREF="mailto:irishmon@...">irishmon@...</A>

      Done on my "backup" list; I assume you will take care of the egroups? Click
      on "My Profile" (top right of screen), and when it displays, look again at
      top right for a link to :Change email address" and follow the screen prompts.
      If you have any problems, let me know.
      Terry/ Memphis

    • Jennifer Robertson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
        Please note change of address from jenniferanders@...
        to jenniferanders@...

        Thanks,jennifer robertson

      • THenne1713@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
          jennifer@... writes:

          > Subj:[HENNESSY] Change of address
          > Date:9/5/01 4:04:24 AM Central Daylight Time
          > From: jennifer@... (Jennifer Robertson)
          > To: HENNESSY@yahoogroups.com
          >

          > Please note change of address from jenniferanders@...
          > to jenniferanders@...
          >
          > Thanks,jennifer robertson

          JENNIFER,
          Since you are fully Registered with Yahoo, YOU will need to make the CHANGES
          yourself from the website. I do not have the authority to change the
          association of your Yahoo ID with your email address. I did look around and
          think I can give you rough directions on HOW.

          2) Look at top-right of screen for a link that says "ACCOUNT INFO" and click
          on this
          3) Once there, look for Yellow bar with "Member Info", and click on the
          "EDIT" button, and click on this; make sure your changes are call correct
          BEFORE you click on "Finish" (On this screen, you can set your "Primary"
          and "Alternate" email address.
          Luck to ya!
          Terry