Re: [HENNESSY/ EY Genealogy Hennessy of Kilfinane and Glenbrohane

  • Jackie Greuloch
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 9:04 AM
      Dear Anne,

      Thank you so much for your quick response and most informative email.  You have really done a great job exploring.  I will be sure to get in touch with the people and places you mention.  As I mentioned, I still have Fox cousins whose grandmother was my great aunt Katherine Hennessy.  My cousin Nuala has taught in Kilfinane for 30 years.  They will help me and I will be sure to send all of your great info to them/
      Happy Easter.
      Jackie Hennessy-Greuloch