hello everyone!

  • nanettebarth
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      I've found some dates that might be helpful in the search for the
      names of my ggrandparents parents names. Catherine Boland came to the
      united states in 1845. I found a possible ship she may have arrived
      on, the Windsor castle, dec. 11, 1847 departed from Liverpool.
      Possible dates for James Hennessy are oct. 17, 1860 the Brightwater
      departed from Liverpool. may 18, 1857 the Atomosphere departed from
      liverpool, and the Regina, june 9, 1851 departed from liverpool.Any
      help is greatly appreciated.