help

  • nanettebarth
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2008
      I'm trying to find information about the Hennessy's that lived in
      Driftwood, Pa. James and Katherine, they came from Ireland. I've been
      told they came from County Cork, but was also told that James came
      from Dun`Laoghaire, Ireland. What I'm trying to find is what James'
      parents names were so I can continue with the family tree. Any help
      would be greatly appreciated.
    • Kristina Cameron
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2008
        Hello

        You don't give any dates in your request.

        Can you please supply these to be able to continue a search.

        Thankyou

        Kindest Regards

        Kristina Cameron (NZ)

        http://www.eset.com

      • THenne1713@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 17, 2008
          Dates in message would be helpful, but also check our webpage under LINKS to see if you have searched all those sources.
          Terry/ Memphis

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 17, 2008
            Dates would be most helpful. Mostly we need to find out when James
            arrived in
            Pa.
            I have access to Griffiths if it fits in that time frame.

            Maree in Adelaide
            (Hennesseys from Ennistymon in Co. Clare)