Re: Tracing the Dunbar Hennesseys back and forward

  • bblacksr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24 7:54 PM
      --- In HENNESSY@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph" <hennesseyj@...> wrote:

      > Hello all, wonderful group. I am looking for information back to
      > ireland of the Hennesseys that immigreated from County Limerick to
      > Dunbar Pennsylvania and then on to West Virginia. The names would
      > include Patrick, Cornelius, Thomas, William.
      >
      > The story I am told of is a Francis Hennessey (hennessy) who was
      born
      > around 1800, married someone named Johanna, was executed and the
      sons
      > immigrated to Dunbar PA. Francis may be a middle name.
      >
      > Does anyone have information?
      >
      > Thanks much
      >
      > Joseph Hennessey

      Hello
      My gr.gr.grandpa was Cornelius Hennessey from Dunbar Pa. Born in
      Limerick Ireland he was married to Mary Elizabeth Bodkin my
      gr.grandma was Julia Hennessey.
      Cornelius also had a brother Patrick they are buried here in Dunbar
      Pa. other than that the only thing I know is the names of Cornelius
      and Mary Elizabeth's children I don't know any other siblings or
      who Cornelius and Patrick's mother and father was if we could share
      info. let me know.

      bblacksr@...