james hennessy

  • john h
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2008
      my father's name was francis his father's was james from high st
      skibbereen in cork his mother's name is(was)mary buckley i would just
      like to know if my father has any family left.i know his mother moved
      to england my father was put into a foster home in pelletstown in dublin
    • RICHARD HARRIS
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2008
        Do you have any dates? I will see if I can make a
        cnnection Sue Harris
        --- john h <johnjdh1969@...> wrote:

        > my father's name was francis his father's was james
        > from high st
        > skibbereen in cork his mother's name is(was)mary
        > buckley i would just
        > like to know if my father has any family left.i know
        > his mother moved
        > to england my father was put into a foster home in
        > pelletstown in dublin

      • john hennessy
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 13, 2008
          all i know is that my father was born on the 23/07/1941 i think he might have been born in the foster home

          --- john h <johnjdh1969@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > my father's name was francis his father's was james
          > from high st
          > skibbereen in cork his mother's name is(was)mary
          > buckley i would just
          > like to know if my father has any family left.i know
          > his mother moved
          > to england my father was put into a foster home in
          > pelletstown in dublin

        • RICHARD HARRIS
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 13, 2008
            I don't think we have a connection unless somewhere
            back on the Family Tree we connect.My ancestors came
            from Ireland in the late 1700's to Canada, Conn. and
            Wis. Does this sound faniliar? Sue
            --- john hennessy <johnjdh1969@...> wrote:

            > all i know is that my father was born on the
            > 23/07/1941 i think he might have been born in the
            > foster home

          • tishinfur
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
              Hi James

              Not sure if this info is of any use, I have Patrick Hennessy born abt 1880, cork who married a mary mcdonald born 1887 in wales uk,they married in 1911 in wales. my mary's mother was called Mary Buckley born 1967 wales. Mary Buckleys (1867) father was timothy buckley born 1834 in cork. I haven't been able to research patrick due to his limited details. Just thought i'd drop you a line as your message mentions hennessy's buckleys and cork.

              regards

              becky