St. Louis Hennessy Joseph A Hennessy b 1864 Indiana

  • Kristen Kirk Lorton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2007
      I am having a hard time connecting my Hennessy line to the LARGE line
      in the St. Louis area. I know this Joseph married a Claire Meyer. He
      is buried in the Resurrection Cemetary in St. Louis. He died 1-13-
      1940. His wife is there also. She died 5 March 1974.

      Thanks
    • THenne1713@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2007
        I would suggest you first get their Death Certs, then maybe you can go for Census, Marriage and Birth.? Look closely for new/different info.? Example, while legend said origin Cork, Census info told me "N.Ireland" (two entirely different answers); all this can lead to siblingsof the different generations.
        Luckof the Irish to ya!
        (Try www.freebmd.com first)
        Terry/ Memphis?