hennessy/limerick/ireland.

  • lbrtslang
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2007
      hello alli am looking for mary hennessy b1836 limerick,left to go to
      australia got no dates but was married in beechworth victoria 1857 and
      had 3 boys 2 girls all born in victoria any help would be very nice
      kind regards lbrtslang.
    • RICHARD HARRIS
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2007
        Sorry, my tree does not hold Mary born in 1836.

        I am looking for someone from Tippery,Ireland that may
        be able to help me out. Looking for John
        Hensey/Hennessy born in the late 1700's and went to NB
        Canada early 1800's. Served in the 98th Regt', born
        around Emly. Help me find him or his relatives.
        Thank you.
        --- lbrtslang <Albertus@...> wrote:

        > hello alli am looking for mary hennessy b1836
        > limerick,left to go to
        > australia got no dates but was married in beechworth
        > victoria 1857 and
        > had 3 boys 2 girls all born in victoria any help
        > would be very nice
        > kind regards lbrtslang.

      • Jackie Greuloch
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2007
          Hi,

          Just wanted to let you know, Emly, Ireland has so many Hennessys. I was there a few years ago and couldn't get over how many stores and gravesites with the name Hennessy.
          My grandfather Thomas Hennessy from Kilfinane didn't come until 1906 so I am not any help but thought you'd like to know about Emly.
          jackie hennessy greuloch

          --- lbrtslang <Albertus@...> wrote:

          > hello alli am looking for mary hennessy b1836
          > limerick,left to go to
          > australia got no dates but was married in beechworth
          > victoria 1857 and
          > had 3 boys 2 girls all born in victoria any help
          > would be very nice
          > kind regards lbrtslang.

        • RICHARD HARRIS
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2007
            Thank you, that is interesting to know.
            --- Jackie Greuloch <jgreuloch@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > Just wanted to let you know, Emly, Ireland has so
            > many Hennessys. I was there a few years ago and
            > couldn't get over how many stores and gravesites
            > with the name Hennessy.
            > My grandfather Thomas Hennessy from Kilfinane
            > didn't come until 1906 so I am not any help but
            > thought you'd like to know about Emly.
            > jackie hennessy greuloch
            >
            > RICHARD HARRIS <dsharris2004@...> wrote:
            > Sorry, my tree does not hold Mary born in
            > 1836.
            >
            > I am looking for someone from Tippery,Ireland that
            > may
            > be able to help me out. Looking for John
            > Hensey/Hennessy born in the late 1700's and went to
            > NB
            > Canada early 1800's. Served in the 98th Regt', born
            > around Emly. Help me find him or his relatives.
            > Thank you.
            > --- lbrtslang <Albertus@...> wrote:
            >
            > > hello alli am looking for mary hennessy b1836
            > > limerick,left to go to
            > > australia got no dates but was married in
            > beechworth
            > > victoria 1857 and
            > > had 3 boys 2 girls all born in victoria any help
            > > would be very nice
            > > kind regards lbrtslang.

            > removed]

          • Kristina Cameron
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 27, 2007
              Hello

              Does anyone have an Ellen Hennessy married to a Simon Bolger in their
              family tree please.
              Possibly from Carlow and Kilkenny

              Kindest regards
              Kristina