Re: [HENNESSY/ EY Genealogy A gratitude acknowledged

  • hennessy7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dear Mike,
      How wonderful to hear about the flourishing of Jonathon. Please tell us if we
      can buy the book at a bookstore.

      Christine Hennessy of Ann Arbor
    • Michael Mangold
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        Dear Christine: thank-you. The first step is publishing it and the final editing is going on now. When it is published, probably by the end of this month, we will need to sell a certain number ourselves before the publisher puts it into bookstores (and on Amazon.com, too). I'll put you on our list and let you know how things progress. Again, thanks,
        Mike

        hennessy7@... wrote:
        Dear Mike,
        How wonderful to hear about the flourishing of Jonathon. Please tell us if we
        can buy the book at a bookstore.

        Christine Hennessy of Ann Arbor

        TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE, COPY/PASTE the following URL address:

        YOU WILL HAVE TO REGISTER with Yahoo and SIGN IN in order to use the "Members Only Extra website features. At the website, you will find current message Archives, Member Profiles, Uploaded files (including archives from our previous site; )(Or to Upload a file yourself!) Please feel free to visit our website and browse around!

        For LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES, (Now open to Non-Members!)Thanks in advance, and we hope you enjoy your time with us!

        Hennessy Genealogy research Ireland Genealogy research site Wild geese John hennessy

        www.whiterose4jon.net
        www.genesishc.net
        www.themedicinecabinet.org