Castle Gardens/ New York

  • jacjsc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Dear Hennessy Reseachers,

      Thanks to Sheila, I found Patrick Hennesy b. 1806 Co., Cork,
      Ireland on the ship, Motgomery-02/05/1849

      They seemed to be the only ones listed on this ship. There
      was also an older Patrick Hennessy listed- all the family
      family members were there, Whow!

      I sent to the Archives for more information, but they don't
      seem to have a film for locating Passenger Ship Arrivals
      on Castle Gardens. Does that mean they all just walked off ?

      Any infomation would be helpful to those who searched and
      found their family at Castle Gardens

      Yours truly,

      Judy Clements