Fwd: Richard Hennessy

  • THenne1713@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      In a message dated 8/30/2004 8:24:41 PM Central Standard Time, JudyLehm
      writes:

      In a message dated 8/13/2004 7:36:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time, J Lhm writes:

      Hi, I am researching Richared Hennessy from Clonmel Tipperary Ireland. Any
      similarities?
      Margaret

      Thanks for your inquiry. I will forward it to other Hennessy researchers.
      Where did your family settle? Mine are in NY, VT and Ontario Canada.

      By the way, the JLhm is my junkmail address. This address is my
      people/genealogy address.

      Judy