Re: New Member/ Vancouver

  • THenne1713@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2004
      mhennessyiii <mhennessyiii@...>

      Comment from user:
      Heard about this group from another Hennessy who was visiting Las Vegas. My
      branch of the Hennessy's came over to Las Vegas via Sacramento and
      previously Vancouver.

      Terry says:
      Please throw in some names and dates. My family came through Vancouver also
      (circa 1920-1925?), but have no idea of whether there were any other known
      relatives in Vancouver at the time.
      WELCOME aboard and hope you enjoy your time with us!

      Terry in Memphis