Re: Samuel, 1875, Joseph, Peter, Belfast

  • THenne1713@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      In a message dated 10/2/2003 3:02:18 PM Central Standard Time, Patrickg030
      writes:
      HELLO, MY NAME IS NUALA, I LIVE IN BELFAST N. IRELAND. MY MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME
      IS HENNESSEY( WHICH WE ARE VERY PROUD OFF), I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT AS MUCH
      ABOUT OUR FAMILY HISTORY AS POSSIBLE AND I WOULD BE GREATFUL IF YOU WOULD
      ENTER OUR DETAILS ON YOUR WEB PAGE IN THE HOPE WE MAY MAKE SOME CONTACTS. MY GREAT
      GRANDAD WAS SAMUEL HENNESSEY, BORN APROX. 1875. HIS WIFE (MY GREAT GRANNY)
      CATHERINE
      (KITTY) DIED 1ST MAY 1960, SONS JOSEPH AND PETER LIVED AS FAR AS I KNOW JOHN
      ST. BELFAST. I AM GREATFUL FOR YOUR TIME AND I HOPE TO HERE FOR YOU SOON.

      MANY THANKS

      NUALA MC GUIGAN. HULAHULAXXX@...
      Nuala,
      WELCOME! But first, to clarify, I (suspect) that maybe you saw Tim's website
      on Dahtcom.com, which references back to me. Tim died a few years ago, and
      the Webmaster, a friend of Tim's, left the website as a tribute to Tim's hard
      work.

      I will send you an INVITE from My HENNESSY GENEALOGY website on Yahoo, and
      hope you will join us there.
      Regards,
      Terry/Memphis
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HENNESSY/