question: How to make homeschooling an enticing option for a step-son.

  • Laura Grace Weldon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      After a long court battle my husband has been granted custody of his son (12) who lived on and off with his substance-abusing mother. We're a homeschooling family with two kids (5 and 7). I would like to invite my stepson to homeschool too. I think it's enough change to move out and live full time with younger siblings without starting middle school here.

      But I have no idea how to make this choice seem enticing. Proposing that he hang out all day with stepmom and half-sibs probably won't go over too well. Give me some way to present this! -Alain's stepmom