Question: Left-brainer with artsy kids

  • stlaura132
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 9:03 AM
      "I'm a left-brainer with a grad degree in hard science who finds
      herself raising two highly artistic kids. I've learned to be patient
      with the mess of spontaneous projects (sort of patient) but I have no
      good ideas for teaching the arts as they get older. Their ages are 6
      and 8. Ideas welcome." B. Wasserman

      Please post your answer to this question before our deadline of March
      10th.

      thanks,
      Laura