question: Advice for homeschooling anxious teen, recently withdrawn from school

  • stlaura132
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      "I am new to home education. My daughter (14) has problems with anxiety. School was her biggest issue so we're trying to educate her at home. I'm nervous about keeping up with her grade level but I also don't want to push her because she gets worried easily. I know there are a people who have gotten through somehow without school so if they have any advice for me I'd appreciate it." -Shannon

      Please post your answer (and the way you'd like your name to appear in the print edition) before our deadline of July 10th, 2010.

      Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences with the readers of Home Education Magazine.