Question: Should We Homeschool While Unemployed?

  • stlaura132
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2010
      "Should we keep on homeschooling? My husband has been out of work for almost five months and I'm working two jobs to make up the difference. We don't want to put the kids back but in school, they're doing so well here, but maybe it will relieve some stress." Wynne, Louisiana

      Please post your answer (and the way you'd like your name to appear in the print edition) before our deadline of May 10th, 2010.

      Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences with the readers of Home Education Magazine.