Question: When To Start College Tests and Visits?

  • stlaura132
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      "I never thought I'd be homeschooling through high school, but here we are. My oldest is 16. I hear people talk about tests and college visits but I don't know what steps to take when. At what age do we start? Any helpful hints?" -nervous mom

      Your responses must meet our deadline of January 15th, 2010. Please recognize that your submission may be edited for length or clarity. Indicate how you prefer your question or answer signed.