KBWB aspect ratio fixed

  • Randy Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2001
      After complaining about it since I got my HDTV KBWB has finally
      decided to go to a normal aspect ratio, they had been stretching the
      image to the full 16x9, perhaps zooming a little, but everyone was
      quite fat. Or voluptous if you are watching the Nikki show.

      But I just tuned into the news and everyone looks GREAT!

      Thanks KBWB!

      -Randy