RE: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: Downgraded from Digital Plus to Basic

  • Alan Crawley
    Message 1 of 71 , Dec 1, 2003
      Message
      I get the same in Pleasanton.
      I added the first tier of digital for $10 more which added the 2 INHD channels. I wish I didn't do that.
      I am afraid if I try to go back to basic plus the $5 HDTV deal I will loose the SHO and HBO.
      Alan
      Message 71 of 71 , Dec 6, 2003
        Lost my HBO-HD and Showtime-HD yesterday.  Lost the INHD channels a few days back.  Called Comcast for clarification.  Got no where.  The guy I talked to had no clue what I was talking about.  Will call again on the slim chance that I'll get somebody with some degree of knowledge.

        Jerry

        keenan424 <keenan@...> wrote:
        Still have HBO-HD and SHO-HD with basic cable here in Santa Rosa.
        Never had the INHD channels.

        Jim

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Tim Maestas <tmaestas95@y...> wrote:
        > Lost HBO/Sho as well - and as previously posted lost
        > INHD/2 couple days ago....oh well - good while it
        > lasted.
        >
        > -Tim

        Do you Yahoo!?