Antenna Assistance for Oakland Area

  • jperkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
      Looks like I have several options for getting HD OTA from Sutro Tower
      and NBC for San Jose:

      1)Channel Master or similiar antenna with a rotator

      2)Two antennas joined

      Not wanting to go up on my roof to find the best configuration, can
      someone recommend an antenna person/store who can recommend/test the
      best configuration for my area?

      Thank you.
    • Chris Rempel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003

        jperkins wrote:

         Looks like I have several options for getting HD OTA from Sutro Tower
        and NBC for San Jose:

        1)Channel Master or similiar antenna with a rotator

        2)Two antennas joined

        Not wanting to go up on my roof to find the best configuration, can
        someone recommend an antenna person/store who can recommend/test the
        best configuration for my area?

        Thank you.

        Hello,

        I have a professional antenna installer/service company. I have been doing installs all over the Bay Area for over 15 years.  I can advise you on your situation.  I am very good, but not cheap.  You can call me at 650-548-1992.  You can also reply to my personal e-mail address with your name, address and phone number and some details as to your house configuration and what you have in mind.

        Chris  aka the antenna doctor.