Re: Roof mounted antenna.

  • teleinko
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
      Thanks Dave,
      I bought a receiver online and I'm waiting for it to arive so I can
      play with it. I'm anticipating that the HD shows will look pretty
      cool. I haven't seen an actual HDTV broadcast yet, just the demo
      disk (simulated HDTV in Circuit City). I'll give my current antenna
      a try first and hopefully that is all I need to do.
      Thanks,

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "davedarche" <ddarche@p...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2003
        Teleinko...

        I'm 3/4 of a mile from Sutro Tower using a large high gain
        antenna, and it works fine. With a large one you have a
        much better chance of getting the more distant stations.

        Enjoy the view!