Re: FW: KNTV-HD

  • lesesq
    Message 1 of 54 , Jun 2, 2003
      I still can't get KNTV-DT.

      It acts like a PSIP problem.

      I get 48-1 virtual fine (my Samsung remaps 49 actual to 48 virtual).

      I can select 48-2, but there is no audio or video, just an error
      message "No AV."

      Any progress on fixing this problem?

      Thanks,

      Les

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Swank, Richard (NBC, KNTV)"
      <Richard.Swank@n...> wrote:
      > Delete the channels and then put them back in. Especially ch-11.
      Ch-48.2

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
      > the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.
    • biggest_ed
      Message 54 of 54 , Jun 3, 2003
        Richard,

        There must have been a change late Monday in the PSIP since when I
        went to 49, my Samsung SIR-T165 automatically added 48-1 and 48-2 to
        memory. Unfortunately the problem of no AV on 48-2 continues. 48-1 is
        still fine. The stations are identified properly, but that is it for
        48-2.

        We appreciate your continuing efforts to get it all working and look
        forward to a flawless implementation.

        Jeff