is Sundance in HDTV or Simpsons?

  • israndy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30 8:39 PM
      I noticed a few weeks ago that my HDTV guide on ReplayTV is now
      listing many programs as being in HD, does anyone know if they have
      actually upgraded their equipment or is this a bug in the guide?

      I also keep seeing Simpsons listed as being in HD @ HDTVGalaxy along
      with several other Fox shows that I don't see as in HD. Are they
      wrong or is it just that KTVU is not passing the HD version to me. I
      see Malcolm in the Middle in HD right after the Simpsons...

      -Randy
    • rdmears
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
        I don't know about Replay, but from what I've read
        FOX only does 480p, which is "offically" called
        ED-Enhanced Definition, definately not HD.

        It would be nice if they listed exactly what's being sent out.
        ..rm