Looking to purchase a receiver/decoder

  • Josh Lewis!
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hey all.

      I'm looking to purchase a digital receiver/decoder since it looks
      like that's the last piece of the puzzle I need. Is there anyone out
      there that is thinking of upgrading theirs that has a decent one I
      could get for a discount? I don't want anything that doesn't work as
      well as it ought to, but I don't mind if it's ugly or has scratches
      on it or anything, as long as it is functioning well.

      Let me know. You can email me directly at joshlewis77 AT yahoo DOT
      com.

      JL!