Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] getting ch12

  • Mark Del Secco
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2001
      At 03:58 PM 12/8/01, George Graves wrote:
      >on 12/8/01 2:16 PM, Mark Del Secco at mds54@... wrote:
      > > CABLE channel 3.
      >
      >Thanks. I don't have cable and wouldn't have known that. OTOH, Does cable
      >carry their DIGITAL feed? I damn doubt it, and I'll be willing to guarantee
      >that many HDTV owners will have to be content with no longer having NBC HD
      >fare as an option-not that this would be any great loss at the moment.

      I wouldn't have known that either except that there is a thread on the subject
      on the AVS Forum. At this date, there is no HD cable service in this area.
      I don't want to lose NBC HD as I assume they'll be adding more HD
      programming in the near future, and I don't have a problem with KNTV
      reception since I live close to their transmitter. I don't know yet if KNTV
      will carry the NBC HD Olympics feed. Ya gotta have a lot of patience these
      days in the HDTV world.....

      -Mark in Morgan Hill
    • Joe R.
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 10, 2001
        The Olympics will be seen in HD on HDNet also:

        http://hd.net/prarchive/2001-11-29-01.html

        -Joe

        =====

        http://greetings.yahoo.com