Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: HD OTA reception in Santa Rosa

  • Chris Rempel
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2002

      "markgeusen  " wrote:

       Phil,

      Thanks for the reply, I am glad to hear that somebody in SR is
      reveicing HD OTA.
      I am returning that TERK disaster, no good.

      I'm Glad to hear it.

      I live 1 mile south of Costco in a single story house. Do you think
      I'll get anything there? How high should I mount the antenna?
      Above all surrounding objects
      Do I need a rotor? (Only Sutro tower, or also Sacramento??)
      Yes

      I found www.warrenelectronics.com for CM equipment, do you know a
      local distributor?

      Basham Electronics