RE: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: PVRs, not strictly HD but...

  • Randy Spencer
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2001
      No, you need both, just like the TiVo, there are two models, one for
      Satellite and one for Broadcast, my 7100 with a 40 gig drive is what I use
      to get stuff off Dish Network, but for local DTV channels I am hoping to get
      the ReplayTV to work because the interface is SO MUCH NICER than the one on
      the 6000. Turns out that Replay doesn't currently support the 6000, I am
      working with tech support to get it resolved, hope that happens quick!

      -Randy

      =====
      Randy Spencer (http://geocities.com/israndy)
      Citris Insight #5427 510 748-0463