Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: Why are my OTA Channels gone since yesterday? East side Fremont

  • Lawrence Rhodes
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013
      You might consider a large antenna with amplifiers that would serve the whole apt building.  Alternatively you might ask your manager if you could put an antenna on the roof using the cable coax which is the same for cable as it is for an antenna.  Also mounting an antenna in the window is an option there are DIY antennas that can be made.  http://televisions.wonderhowto.com/how-to/get-free-hdtv-with-a-coat-hanger-antenna-158597/  Good Luck.  LR