Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] On Demand not working

  • Stephen H. Fischer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013
      Hi,

      I was not told the date. That stops any idea that I might ever go onto cable from OTA, I would have to buy new HDHomeRun Tuner(s) and pay money for "free" TV.

      I am unsure if the OP has anything other than a NTSC tuner and cannot be the first person to use the cable connection or the installer will have sorted it out.

      The cable box may have HDMI output and the "standard tuner" does not have that type of input.

      More information is needed for us to help. Is a cable box installed? What is the connection type from the cable box? Is anything working at all? How old is the TV?

      SHF